APRIL General Membership Proposed Agenda
Wednesday 13th, 2022 – 7:00pm
ICCM (1812 Park Ave) AND ZOOM (includes phone in option)
ICCM: MASKS REQUIRED PER CDC RECOMMENDATION ZOOM: PLEASE MUTE WHEN NOT SPEAKING
Times listed are estimates and are not “times certain”
7:10 ACTION: Approval of April 13, 2022 proposed agenda
7:15 ACTION: Approval of March 9, 2022 minutes
Recommendation 2204-1: Move to support the variance setback requests for the Minneapolis American Indian Center.
Recommendation 2204-2: Move that Ventura Village partner in requesting funding from the city for peacekeeping.
7:25 CCP/SAFE Crime & Safety – Update
7:40 City Council – Update
8:15 Committee Reports
1) Wellness, Gardening & Greening (Meets 6:00 p.m., Last Tues. of the Month – TBA)
2) Community Engagement (Meets 6:00 p.m., Last Tues. of the Month – TBA)
3) Parks (Peavey/PCC) (TBA)
4) Crime & Safety – (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
5) Housing & Land (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
6) Executive Committee
7) Treasurer’s Report (NCR/NCEC) – Ray Peterson
8:25 New Business and Old Business –
8:30 ACTION: Adjourn
Due To The Need For Heightened Security: If You Wish To Join Our Meeting Via Zoom Please Send An Email To Villageventura@Gmail.Com or Call 612-548-1598 And Let Us Know. You Must Include Your Full Name And Address. The Zoom Link Will Be Sent Out Approximately 30 Minutes Prior To The Meeting For Those That Have Expressed Interest. If You Need Help Or Have Questions Regarding Zoom You Can State That As Well.