JUNE General Membership Proposed Agenda
Wednesday 8th, 2022 – 7:00pm
ICCM (1812 Park Ave) AND ZOOM (includes phone in option)
ICCM: MASKS REQUIRED PER CDC RECOMMENDATION ZOOM: PLEASE MUTE WHEN NOT SPEAKING
Times listed are estimates and are not “times certain”
7:10 ACTION: Approval of June 8, 2022 proposed agenda
7:15 ACTION: Approval of May 11, 2022 minutes
Recommendation 2206-1: Request no parking on the west side of 11th Avenue from 1920 11th Avenue to Franklin Avenue.
Recommendation 2206-2: Move to support Chicago Crossings redevelopment pending that adequate management, maintenance and security be provided.
7:25 CCP/SAFE Crime & Safety – Update
7:40 City Council – Update
8:15 Committee Reports
1) Wellness, Gardening & Greening (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
-Women’s Environmental Institute is offering free tuition for it’s classes to all Phillips residents
2) Community Engagement (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
3) Parks (Peavey/PCC) (TBA)
4) Crime & Safety – (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
5) Housing & Land (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
6) Executive Committee
7) Treasurer’s Report (NCR/NCEC) – Ray Peterson
8:25 New Business and Old Business –
8:30 ACTION: Adjourn
Due To The Need For Heightened Security: If You Wish To Join Our Meeting Via Zoom Please Send An Email To Villageventura@Gmail.Com or Call 612-548-1598 And Let Us Know. You Must Include Your Full Name And Address. The Zoom Link Will Be Sent Out Approximately 30 Minutes Prior To The Meeting For Those That Have Expressed Interest. If You Need Help Or Have Questions Regarding Zoom You Can State That As Well.