SEPTEMBER General Membership Proposed Agenda
Wednesday 8th, 2021 – 7:00pm
ICCM (1812 Park Ave) AND ZOOM (includes phone in option)
ICCM: MASKS REQUIRED PER CDC RECOMMENDATION ZOOM: PLEASE MUTE WHEN NOT SPEAKING
Times listed are estimates and are not “times certain”
7:10 ACTION: Approval of September 8, 2021 proposed agenda
7:15 ACTION: Approval of July 14, 2021 minutes
Recommendation 2109-1: Send a letter requesting the Violence Interrupters be contacted and sent to Franklin Avenue between Chicago and Elliot.
Recommendation 2109-2: Review and approve the 2021 Budget for July to December.
7:30 CCP/SAFE Crime & Safety – Update
7:40 City Council – Update
8:20 Committee Reports
1) Wellness, Gardening & Greening (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
2) Parks (Peavey/PCC) (TBA)
3) Crime & Safety – (Meets 6:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
4) Executive Committee
5) Housing & Land (Meets 5:30 p.m. Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
6) Community Engagement (Meets 5:30 p.m., Last Thurs. of the Month – TBA)
7) Treasurer’s Report (NCR/NCEC) – Ray Peterson
8:30 New Business/Old Business –
8:35 ACTION: Adjourn
Due To The Need For Heightened Security: If You Wish To Join Our Meeting Via Zoom Please Send An Email To Villageventura@Gmail.Com or Call 612-548-1598 And Let Us Know. You Must Include Your Full Name And Address. The Zoom Link Will Be Sent Out Approximately 30 Minutes Prior To The Meeting For Those That Have Expressed Interest. If You Need Help Or Have Questions Regarding Zoom You Can State That As Well.